Acrylic, also known as PMMA or plexiglass, is derived from English acrylic (acrylic plastic), and its chemical name is polymethyl methacrylate.
It is an important plastic polymer material that was developed earlier. It has good transparency, chemical stability, weather resistance, easy dyeing, easy processing, and beautiful appearance. It has a wide range of applications in the construction industry. Plexiglass products can usually be divided into cast plates, extruded plates and molding compounds.
Acrylic material products are exquisite in craftsmanship, presenting a mirror effect all day long, and the color is gorgeous and high in saturation and will not fade. Compared with glass and ceramic products, the heat resistance and resistance ability are several times that of glass, and there is almost no danger of breaking.
Light transmittance: It has high transparency, strong light transmittance, soft light, and has the reputation of plastic crystal.
Durability: long-lasting and weather-resistant, non-fading retro and low-key modern design style is a major mainstream of today's fashion aesthetics. Extraordinary plexiglass acrylic crafts, simple and modern styles can still be retro taste, the color is green, white as the main color The tone and shape are based on clear and simple lines, which are quite modern and elegant.
Endurance: 20 times that of glass products, almost no risk of breakage.
Light transmittance: up to 93%; strong light transmittance, soft light, dazzling.
Aesthetics: exquisite craftsmanship, all with mirror effect: no seams.
Weather resistance: long-lasting weather resistance; no fading; service life up to 5-8 years.
1. Buyers provide product requirements or samples (if you have special requirements, please contact customer service directly)
2. We will provide quotations and delivery deadlines to determine cooperation based on product materials, specifications, processes, quantities, printing colors, etc.
3. The buyer provides the design draft, after we modify it, typesetting and sending it to the buyer, the buyer confirms the content of the design draft, and we will place an order to arrange production.
4. The buyer pays a 30% deposit before production, and we start production.
5. After the buyer receives the product, contact us and confirm the receipt and evaluation.